Détails de l'événement.
First we give you an overview on the regional initiatives with regard to AI in healthcare. Afterwards we continue were we left off, at the kick-off meeting, during the discussion phase of this second session.
With plenty to look forward to, we invite you to the second session of AI4Health December 17th: 17h-19h
17h05: Throwback to the first session and taskforce overview - Alexander Olbrechts & Dr. Giovanni Briganti
17h15: Flanders AI research project - Sabine Demey, Ph.D., Director of the Flanders AI Research Program
17h30: Overview on AI initiatives in Wallonia – Prof. Benoit Macq, co-head of the TRIAL institute (Trusted AI Lab)
17h45: AI and Health in Brussels - TBD
18h: Discussion and round table
- What are your thoughts?
- Tell us more about your experiences.
- What are current barriers?
- What needs to be improved?
- With multiple interesting interventions! (feel free and prepare a 3 minute intervention and give us your view!)
- Want to be a part of this exciting journey and help guide the strategy for AI in health? Then register here!
The webinarlink will be made available a few days before the event.