Artificial Intelligence for Health : between Dream and Reality
Linked programs : Industry of the future
BioWin Day is the international networking event that BioWin - the Health Cluster of Wallonia (Belgium) – organizes once every 2 years. This event is the only one that gathers all stakeholders active in the biotechnology and medical technology sectors in Wallonia.More information
- Place Raymond Lemaire 1,
- Dates and times
- From 4 décembre 2018, 08:30 to 4 décembre 2018, 19:30
BioWin Day is the opportunity for industrial and academic players (companies, research centres, organizations and universities) to share their knowledge and expertise concerning scientific and/or business-oriented issues but also to meet potential partners. This year, more than 500 visitors are expected!
For its 7th edition, we'll focus on "Artificial Intelligence for Health: Between Dream and Reality"
5 good reasons to join
- Get inspired by our conferences
- Make new connections during networking moments and B2B meetings
- Raise your visibility as exhibitor or sponsor
- Think global and meet our international partners and experts
- Discover Wallonia’s technological value chains and stakeholders